Zebra Barcode Printers
Zebra GC 420T
We are providing desktop series Zebra GC 420T Barcode Printer and Industrial series Zebra ZT200 Barcode Printer in Qatar.
Zebra’s feature-rich, competitively priced GC420TM desktop printer brings Zebra quality, durability and reliable performance to many low- to medium-volume, direct thermal and thermal transfer printing applications. The GC420 printer’s compact, space-saving design contains a powerful 32-bit processor for fast label throughput, and 8 MB Flash memory for increased storage of fonts and graphics. The GC420 supports media widths up to 4.25” for standard desktop applications. It also includes both EPL2TM and powerful ZPL II® programming languages—making it easy to integrate with other Zebra printers. Peeler/dispenser option extends the GC420 printer’s versatility to meet an even greater variety of applications.
Zebra’s most affordable industrial printers, the ZT200 Series, incorporate extensive customer feedback and the learnings from legacy printers—creating innovative printers with a space-saving design. Featuring Zebra’s Link-OS® environment, the ZT200 Series provides users with effortless setup, intuitive operation and ease of service and maintenance. Whether you are adopting barcode technology for the first time or upgrading existing printer models, the ZT200 Series is the right choice for a variety of labeling applications.
Specifications at a glance
- Easy Loading :The horizontal split cabinet with a rear hinge allows for easy ribbon.
ZEBRA ZD 220
Not all printers are created equally, especially basic models. To reduce costs, value printers are often constructed using less expensive components. Many fail to perform under more demanding duty cycles, create delays and downtime for repairs, and require replacement after only a few years of use. Instead of conserving budget, customers are left with greater expense and hassle.
Zebra does it differently. The ZD220 desktop printer gives you reliable operation and basic features at an affordable price—both at the point of purchase and across the entire lifecycle. Engineered with Zebra quality, it boasts a dual-wall construction for added durability. And, it is ENERGY STAR® qualified to reduce your operational expenses. Built to last for years, the ZD220 provides an outstanding return on your investment.
The ZD220 is simple to install and begin printing—right out of the box. USB connectivity allows for universal interoperability. Easily replace legacy printers using ZPL, EPL or non-Zebra command languages. And, media changes are expedited with Zebra’s OpenACCESS™ clamshell design. It is ideal for use in transportation and logistics, light manufacturing, retail and healthcare applications to print a variety of tickets, tags, passes, labels and receipts.
Specifications at a glance
- Basic Features for Simple Operation: This 4-inch printer produces labels quickly, up to 4” per second, to keep your workflows moving. Increased memory allows you to store more fonts and graphics. A single LED indicator and single button for feed/pause make it easy to operate and identify printer status.
- Easy Loading : The horizontal split cabinet with a rear hinge allows for easy ribbon .
- Backed by Zebra’s Worldwide Service and Support : Access repair support services, live-agent technical support and software support quickly anywhere around the globe through Zebra and its trusted network of more than 10,000 partners. Zebra OneCare™ provides enhanced coverage that exceeds standard warranty for normal wear and tear, priority repair turnaround times at the depot and more—all for a tiny fraction of the cost of a single repair.
- Consistently Exceptional Zebra Certified Supplies : Printing supplies can impact everything from printhead lifespan to operational efficiency. That’s why we design, produce and rigorously pretest our own line of thermal printing supplies to ensure consistent, optimized performance in your Zebra printer—and peace of mind for you. For industry-leading quality, service and thermal printing expertise, choose Zebra Certified Supplies.
- Thermal Transfer or Direct Thermal print method
- ZPL and EPL programming languages
- Single LED status indicator
- Single button for feed/pause
- USB connectivity
Specifications are provided for reference and are based on testing the ZT410™ printer using genuine Zebra® supplies. Results may vary in actual application settings or when using other-than-recommended Zebra supplies. Zebra recommends always qualifying any application with thorough testing.
Specifications at a glance
- Printing : Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing
- Communication : RS-232 Serial (RS-232C with DB9F connector; Configurable baud rate (2400 – 115,200kB), parity, and data bits. Stop bits at 1 or 2; Software (XON/XOFF), hardware (DTR/DSR or RTS/CTS) communication handshake protocols)
- Bi-colored status LEDs for quick printer status : Back-lit, multiline graphic LCD display with intuitive menu and easy-to-use keypad for quick operation
- Dual media sensors — transmissive and reflective
- Resident ZPL®, ZPL II® and EPL™ programming languages, selectable through software or front panel
- Asian and other international scalable and smooth bitmapped fonts
- Fully integrated ThingMagic® UHF EPC Gen 2 V2.0/ISO 18000-63 RFID Reader / Encoder
- Enter variable data and retrieve stored forms for standalone applications (requires null modem adapter with DB9 serial cable)